ESP Marker Dart Float System
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secure & Safe Checkout :
Marker Float Description
The Marker Darts are designed to bridge the size and range gap between the original ESP Mini Markers and Sonar Marker floats.
Their blow moulded bodies are more buoyant than balsa, are much tougher and not prone to damage.
Marker Darts do not oscillate in flight, cast straight and true ensuring precise accuracy at distance even in a crosswind.
These floats are unique in that they have been designed for optimum performance with designated lead sizes.
- Small 20cm dart is best used with 2oz (56g) - 2.5oz (70g) leads.
- Medium 22cm dart works best with 3oz (85g) - 3.5oz (100g) leads.
These lead sizes result in optimum casting performance and are balanced perfectly against the buoyancy of the float so that no feeling is lost when pulling the lead back along the bottom while feature finding.
- Blow moulded bodies
- Changeable flights (orange, yellow & black)
- Ensures accuracy at distance
- Small (20cm)
- Medium (22cm)
|Orders Under £100||Royal Mail 24||£3.99|
|Orders Over £100||Royal Mail 24||FREE|
|Bulky Items over 1.0m in Length*||Parcelforce 48||£10.00|
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
* Some bulky Items over 1.0m are excluded from Free Shipping.