Embrace the opportunist fishing lifestyle with the top selling Dwarf Abbreviated range that just got even better, thanks to fantastic new abbreviated handles and understated styling.
Choose from test curves from 2.75 lb up to the powerful 4.5 lb in 9 and 10 foot models, with black abbreviated low profile shrink grips or go shorter for real close quarter work with the deadly Dwarf six-footers for real eyeball to eyeball encounters and the smallest packdown possible.
Three great new additions to the existing Dwarf rod range, adding both extra muscle for heavy duty applications and a lighter model for finesse.
The 6 foot 1lb Dwarf adds maximum fun to short rod fishing, making it the perfect partner for smaller species as well as smaller carp or even flicking lures around on holiday to take advantage of any opportunity that arises.
The gutsy 4.5lb versions are added by popular demand adding extra backbone for carp and also catfish in extreme environments – from reservoirs to giant rivers. Capable of handling heavy leads and strong braided lines they are a match for any fish that swims in freshwater.
• 9 ft models pack down to 44 inches (112cm), 10 ft models to 50 inches (127cm)
• Six foot Sawn-Off models retract to 29 inches (73cm)
• Ergonomic soft touch rubber reel seat
• Reverse mounted anti-frap Lo-fi ringing
• Matte black whipping and composite line clip
• Flared shrink butt grip
• Matte black butt cap with isotope slot
|Orders Under £50||Royal Mail 24||£3.99|
|Orders Over £50||Royal Mail 24||FREE|
|Bulky Items over 1.0m in Length*||Parcelforce 48||£10.00|
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
* Some bulky Items over 1.0m are excluded from Free Shipping.