Drennan Red Range 9ft Mini Carp Feeder Fishing Rod
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Mini Carp Feeder Description
The Red Range 9ft Mini Carp Feeder fishing rod is the perfect short-range weapon for commercial fisheries.
It is an ideal choice for casting bombs and feeders up to 25 metres when targeting bream, tench, F1s and match-sized carp to 8lb.
This great-value fishing rod comes with two push-in slow taper glass Feeder Tips of 1oz and 2oz for registering the shyest of bites. It can also be conveniently folded into two for ease of transportation.
The 9ft (2.74m) length makes it a great choice for tight swims. The short length also enables you to bring fish much closer to the bank without having to stretch so far to net them.
Short fishing rods like this have become increasingly popular for accurately casting across to the far bank of narrow, canal-type ‘snake lakes’. These rods also excel when fishing a feeder just metres from the bank – but make sure you use this tactic in conjunction with a freespool reel or a slackened clutch, as the takes can be explosive!
Ideally matched with reel lines from 4lb to 8lb and hooklengths from 3lb to 6lb and feeders up to 30g.
A great fishing rod to have in your armoury when the fish are feeding close in.
- 9ft (2.74m)
- Ideal reel lines 4lb (1.8kg) to 8lb (3.6kg)
- Ideal hooklengths 3lb (0.13mm) to 6lb (0.18mm)
- Perfect for bombs, feeders and small Method Feeders
- Ideal for ranges up to 25m
- 1oz and 2oz slow taper glass Feeder Tips
- Compatible with all standard Drennan Feeder Tips*
- Cork and duplon handle
- Screw-down reel seat
- Hook keeper ring
- Convenient two-piece construction
- For bream, tench, F1s and match-sized carp to 8lb
- Supplied in a nylon bag
*Not compatible with Acolyte Feeder Tips
|Orders Under £50
|Royal Mail 24
|Orders Over £50
|Royal Mail 24
|Items over 0.9m in Length*
|Items over 1.5m in Length*
|Rest of world
|calculated at checkout
* Some bulky Items over 0.9m are excluded from Free Shipping.