Mainline Baits Polaris Pop Up Mix 250g
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Mainline Polaris Pop Up Mix is great for making pop up boilies and allows you to make unique baits for your carp fishing, just add eggs your chosen additives, mix, roll and boil then leave to dry.
Winter carp fishing tip, try adding some neat flavour to the finished boily tub and leave to draw in the flavour. An essential oil is perfect for this, two or three drops to a tub will pull in those winter carp.
Polaris Pop Up mix will produce a perfect super-buoyant hookbait exactly how you want in terms of size flavour or colour. Its also great fun making them!
One large egg makes on average 100 14mm pop-ups with no need to microwave or bake, just add eggs, mix, roll and boil to the specified instructions for a buoyant pop-up every time.
Simply follow the step-by-step mixing instructions on the side of the Polaris tub.
- Crack one large egg into a mix bowl.
- Add your flavours, additives and colour dyes at your chosen levels and whisk thoroughly.
- Slowly add the Polaris pop-up mix until a firm but workable paste is achieved.
- - Roll to desired size and boil for 2-3 mins.
- Leave to air dry in warm place for 24 hours.
- Your pop-ups are now ready for use.
- For long-term storage we recommend air-drying for longer periods.
|Orders Under £50||Royal Mail 24||£3.99|
|Orders Over £50||Royal Mail 24||FREE|
|Items over 0.9m in Length*||Parcelforce 48||£10.00|
|Items over 1.5m in Length*||Parcelforce 48||£20.00|
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
* Some bulky Items over 0.9m are excluded from Free Shipping.