Wychwood Rig Making Crimp Tool
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Wychwood was the original innovators who brought this carp rig making method to the market. With different materials being used for hook lengths, it was decided to raise the bar once again and redesign a crimping tool that satisfies the needs of the modern angler.
Crimping allows rigs to be created to the perfect length without tying fiddly knots. It also reduces line damage associated with tightening down knots in heavy lines.
- Specifically designed jaws for closing carp crimps
- Stainless steel jaws for strength
- Side cutter included
- Sized for fitting in most tackle boxes Instructions.
- Select crimp size closest to your diameter of line for most consistent results.
- Sizes available: 0.6mm, 0.7mm & 0.9mm.
Line diameter should just fit into the hole in the crimp . 0.6mm will fit normal stiff materials like amnesia, 0.7mm crimp is perfect for thick types of material like 25lb stiff bristle filament and the 0.9mm size is perfect for 30lb+ mono
Jaws designed to flare crimp at the edges to prevent damage to the line
Supplied with 3 different sized crimps: 0.6mm, 0.7mm and 0.9mm
|Orders Under £100||Royal Mail 24||£3.99|
|Orders Over £100||Royal Mail 24||FREE|
|Bulky Items over 1.0m in Length*||Parcelforce 48||£10.00|
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
* Some bulky Items over 1.0m are excluded from Free Shipping.