Drennan Specialist Twin Tip Duo Rod
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secure & Safe Checkout :
Twin Tip Rod Description
The Specialist Twin Tip Duo fishing rod is purpose designed for a wide variety of angling scenarios.
The rod comes with two dedicated top sections, an avon style top and also a quiver tip section which is supplied with a glass tip and carbon tip.
With the ability to change top sections, this rod becomes extremely versatile. Enables the angler to use this rod for multiple uses, on both rivers and still waters. Adaptable for a range of species and angling situations.
The rod is made from a high-modulus carbon blank that is extremely well balanced with both top sections. Fitted with full SiC guides, secure DPS reel seat, stylish matt green paint finish, cork handle with duplon casting grip. This rod has an excellent casting and fish playing action.
- 11ft or 12ft
- 1lb, 1.25lb and 1.5lb test curve
- Avon tip section
- Quiver tip section
- High-modulus carbon blank
- Well balanced
- Full SiC guides
- Secure DPS reel seat
- Excellent action
- Superbly balanced
- Suitable for rivers or lakes
- Designed for the specialist angler targeting specimen fish
- Ideal with reel line from 4lb to 8lb
- 11ft 1.25lb TC - 2oz Glass tip, 3oz Carbon Tip
- 11ft 1.5lb TC - 3oz and 4oz Carbon Tip
- 12ft 1lb TC - 1.5oz Glass Tip, 2oz Carbon Tip
- 12ft 1.25lb TC - 2oz Glass tip, 3oz Carbon Tip
|Orders Under £100||Royal Mail 24||£3.99|
|Orders Over £100||Royal Mail 24||FREE|
|Bulky Items over 1.0m in Length*||Parcelforce 48||£10.00|
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
* Some bulky Items over 1.0m are excluded from Free Shipping.