Loyalty Card Scheme - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The St Ives Tackle Loyalty scheme is promoted by St Ives Tackle, Unit 6 Houghton Hill Industries, Huntingdon, Cambs PE28 2DH.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to holders of the Loyalty card and participation is considered as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All holders of the card must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over.
3. You may only use your Loyalty card in St Ives Tackle store.
4. Accounts are not transferable and participants are only entitled to one account each. Your Loyalty card is not transferable, may not be sold and can only be used by the person whose name is registered to the card.
5. The Loyalty card, account, in whatever form they are issued remain the property of St Ives Tackle at all times, who reserve the right to decline to issue or withdraw or cancel the card at any time, or to terminate the Loyalty card, or alter or amend the Terms and Conditions of the Loyalty card without notice at any time.
6. Your Loyalty card cannot be used as a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card, or for any business club or transaction.
7. Participants must register their personal details and keep St Ives Tackle informed of any changes. St Ives Tackle cannot be held responsible any loss of offers, coupons or vouchers incurred as a result of incorrect details.
8. Participants can choose to leave St Ives Tackle Loyalty scheme at any time. By leaving, participants forfeit the right to any points already accrued or vouchers issued.
9. Participants who do not collect Loyalty points for 2 years may be removed from the Loyalty scheme and may need to apply for new membership should they wish to rejoin.
10. If your card is lost or stolen please contact St Ives Tackle on 01480 468196 who will cancel your existing card and issue you with a new card.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions will have no right to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
12. St Ives Tackle reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons.
13. If you have any questions in relation to these Terms and Conditions or the Loyalty scheme, please contact St Ives Tackle.
14. You will earn points by presenting your Loyalty card in store or by providing details online at the time of purchase. For every £1 you spend at St Ives Tackle you will earn 5 Points. Spend £100 gain 500 points which gives you 5% or £5 off your next purchase. (although this can be altered at the discretion of St Ives Tackle without notice at any time).
15. If you forget to present your card, St Ives Tackle will honour points earned within 30 days of the date of purchase. Please contact St Ives Tackle for more details, and have your proof of purchase ready.
Data Protection and your consent to marketing
Membership of the Loyalty scheme provides you with access to a range of benefits from St Ives Tackle. Such as early access to promotions and events .
By signing up to the Loyalty scheme, you consent to St Ives Tackle contacting you from time to time by email, post, phone and SMS with details of personalised benefits including savings, offers, reminders and information about products and services from St Ives Tackle.
We may also contact you from time to time to help us improve our services through customer research and statistical analysis.
By providing us with your details and signing up to the Loyalty scheme, you confirm that you have read and accepted the Loyalty scheme Terms and Conditions (as above).
You can opt out of receiving Loyalty scheme communications at any time by following the unsubscribe process in each communication we send to you, by contacting St Ives Tackle to update your preferences in our marketing system.