Fortis Tundra Jacket Olive
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Fortis Tundra Jacket
The Warmest Waterproof Jacket Fortis Have Ever Made! The Tundra Jacket offers unrivalled protection and warmth, with a 100% waterproof and windproof 2-Layer Triflex™ outer shell packed with Primaloft® insulation to keep you cosy down to -20c. Incorporating revolutionary technologies from around the world, the Tundra can be trusted to perform in the most demanding weather conditions.
The 150g/m2 Triflex outer fabric provides durability, 4-way stretch and fully taped seams for complete waterproof protection. The Fortis Triflex fabric is highly breathable and wicks away moisture generated from high levels of activity. To guarantee industry-leading warmth, It utilises premium 300g/m2 Primaloft insulation made entirely of Eco-friendly recycled content.
Developed over four winters and tested in the harshest, most extreme fishing conditions, the Tundra will keep you warm, dry and comfortable during those brutal unforgiving sessions.
- 2-Layer Triflex fabric fully tape seamed construction
- Over 25,000mm Waterproof
- Over 25,000g/m2 Breathability
- 300g/m2 Primaloft insulation
- Stormproof stiffened peak adjustable hood
- 2 way YKK® Vislon front zip with external storm flap
- Two hand warmer pockets which can be accessed when wearing a rucksack
- Internal large stash mesh pockets
- Strategically placed internal zipped pocket for your phone or bite alarm receiver
- Concealed drawcord adjusters on hem
- Adjustable cuffs with integrated gaiters
- Brushed Tricot lined chin guard
- Fit: Classic – A versatile, relaxed fit with room for layering
|Orders Under £50||Royal Mail 24||£3.99|
|Orders Over £50||Royal Mail 24||FREE|
|Items over 0.9m in Length*||Parcelforce 48||£10.00|
|Items over 1.5m in Length*||Parcelforce 48||£20.00|
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
* Some bulky Items over 0.9m are excluded from Free Shipping.