Gardner HydroFLO Line
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
HydroFlo Line Features
Next generation premium co-polymer monofilament, formulated and engineered to excel in all aspects of performance. Well suited for almost any fresh water use; from waggler and feeder fishing right through to top end specimen hunting.
- Unparalleled linear and knot strength with exceptional abrasion resistance and durability.
- Super soft and smooth finish glides through rod rings for ultimate casting performance.
- Controlled stretch gives a crisp and ultra-responsive feel when casting out, striking and playing enabling you to react instinctively to the fish’s every move like never before.
- Parallex Level Winding Technology virtually eliminates flat spots giving near-zero memory and ensures that hydroFLO arrives to you in pristine condition for the optimum line performance.
- By combining low visibility colour with a rapid sink rate, hydroFLO is ideal when you need a subtle, stealthy line to avoid spooking fish.
Available on 300m spools from 4lb to 15lb. Colour: Low Vis Green
- 3lb (1.4kg) 0.16mm
- 4lb (1.8kg) 0.18mm
- 5lb (2.3kg) 0.20mm
- 6lb (2.7kg) 0.23mm
- 8lb (3.6kg) 0.25mm
- 10lb (4.5kg) 0.28mm
- 12lb (5.4kg) 0.30mm
- 15lb (6.8kg) 0.35mm
- 18lb (8.2kg) 0.38mm
|Orders Under £50||Royal Mail 24||£3.99|
|Orders Over £50||Royal Mail 24||FREE|
|Items over 0.9m in Length*||Parcelforce 48||£10.00|
|Items over 1.5m in Length*||Parcelforce 48||£20.00|
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
* Some bulky Items over 0.9m are excluded from Free Shipping.