Gardner Specialist Extending Landing Net Handle
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secure & Safe Checkout :
Net Handle Description
A no nonsense extending pole made for the demanding big fish specialist for fishing off high river banks or landing fish in marginal weeds or reeds. Designed for use with the Specialist Pan Net but also ideal with a baiting spoon for ultra-accurate bait and rig placement.
- Heavy duty, constructed from strong and stiff twin layer carbon composite tube.
- Locking mechanism comprises robust metal collar and 4 tab compression mechanism – much stronger than poles with smaller, thinner locking tabs.
- Standard 3/8″ BSF thread is compatible with all popular landing net heads.
- Ruggedly built – weighs 440g.
- Length= 1.75m extending to 3m. Diameter= 25mm.
|Orders Under £100||Royal Mail 24||£3.99|
|Orders Over £100||Royal Mail 24||FREE|
|Bulky Items over 1.0m in Length*||Parcelforce 48||£10.00|
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
* Some bulky Items over 1.0m are excluded from Free Shipping.
I ordered a landing net handle from st.ives tackle ,it arrived next day,it must have been air mail .so pleased with the handle just as advertised,also the service I received, would recommend st.ives tackle Ray