Skeetex Ultralight Fishing Angling Boots
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The new Skeetex Ultralight fishing boots are perfect for all types of fishing. They protect against cold and wetness; providing full isolation from the surface.
Manufactured from lightweight EVA this footwear is extremely durable, waterproof, water resistance, protects against low temperatures and being super light assists comfort during wear. While not as warm as the original Skeetex, these are warm & waterproof while allowing you walk comfortably.
These super light boots have a removable lining with a stiffened insole in the form of a sock. This allows the lining to be easily removed and washed. This means that the product can be kept clean.
- Water durable:
- Closed-cell foam,
- Non-water-absorbing, moisture-proof.
- Rot resistant:
- Seawater, oil, acid and alkali durable;
- Antibacterial, safe, odourless and non-polluting.
- Good flexibility and anti-hardening;
- Excellent shockproof and cushion capability.
- Excellent heat insulation, anti-cold, non-frosting and insulation enduring capabilities.
- Closed-cell foam, good sound insulation capability.
|Orders Under £50||Royal Mail 24||£3.99|
|Orders Over £50||Royal Mail 24||FREE|
|Items over 0.9m in Length*||Parcelforce 48||£10.00|
|Items over 1.5m in Length*||Parcelforce 48||£20.00|
|Rest of world||Standard shipping||calculated at checkout|
* Some bulky Items over 0.9m are excluded from Free Shipping.
I have held off writing a review for these boots, I was initially impressed by the warmth, comfort and lightness however I had concerns about the longevity!
I shouldn’t have worried 3 pike seasons later these are still going strong and I clock up some mileage in them too never being one to fish out the back of my motor. Love the lever on the heel which helps remove them after a long session!
Perhaps not as warm as the “Essex” but more practical for mobile anglers.
Proper mobile anglers kit!